Novant Health Primary Care East Rowan cares for children of all ages, starting at birth. Dr. David Caron is board certified in pediatrics, and family nurse practitioners Bonnie Goodwin and Traci Nixon are trained in family medicine. All have years of training and experience caring for our youngest patients.
We offer comprehensive pediatric services for sick children and well children, including:
- Newborn checkups starting with your first visit just days after birth.
- Annual well-child checkups for older children.
- Vaccinations and immunizations including the annual flu vaccine.
- Sick-patient care, including same-day and next day appointments for sick or injured children.
- School, sports and camp physicals.
Well-child checkups give your child a chance to get to know our providers, and give our provider a chance to make sure your child's growth and development is staying on track. Concerns can be identified and handled early before they grow into larger concerns.